- Quick Start Guides
- Warranty Coverage
- Installation Manuals
- Installation Videos
- 110V Copeland Condenser: How to Operate Pump Down Cycle
- Self Contained System Ventilation
- 220V H.E. Condenser: How to Prep for Install
- Controller Setup
- KDT Controller
- 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit for Smart Thermostats
- How to Swap Out a Cabinet 2500 Unit
- Annual Maintenance Program
- Cooling Unit Maintenance Schedules
- Split System Condenser Maintenance
- UV-C Lighting System
- Self Contained Pan Tabs
- Serial Number Locations
- Bypass Plug Test Procedure
- Condensate Evaporator Noise
- "E7" Alarm on Controller
- "EA" Alarm on Controller - Ceiling Mount Twin
- Solenoid Valve Troubleshooting for Split Systems
- Copeland Condenser Skid
- Split System Troubleshooting Checklist
- Split System Troubleshooting Guides
- Self Contained System Troubleshooting Checklist
- Self Contained System Troubleshooting Guides
- Phantom Fan Cycle Bypass Procedure
UV-C Lighting System
Our UV-C Lighting System is the perfect add-on to improve the internal environment of your unit. The UV-C Lighting System is a simple, economical solution for protecting the inner components of your wine cellar cooling system from bio-growth & ensuring your cooling system continues to protect your investments in fine wine.
UV-C Lighting System Installation
In this video, we are going to discuss how to install our new UV-C Lighting System, which is explained in a simple 9-step process. For more detailed UV-C installation instructions, please refer to your system’s owner manual.
UV-C Light Bulb Replacement
In this video, we are going to discuss how to replace the bulb on your WhisperKOOL UV-C Lighting System. For more detailed UV-C bulb replacement instructions, please refer to your system’s owner manual.
IMPORTANT NOTES & DISCLAIMERS👇
- Do NOT plug in the UV-C light ballast until it has been fully installed. Never look directly into the UV-C light. Permanent damage to your vision may result.
- To avoid damage to the bulb, do not touch the glass bulb with bare hands. Use a gloved hand, paper towel, or lint-free cloth to remove the UV-C bulb from its packaging.
- Do NOT use screws other than those provided with the system. Longer screws can damage internal components.
- REMEMBER: The UV-C bulb should be serviced annually to ensure its effectiveness.