The Phantom combines sleek, modern design with quietness, customizable installation options, and proven performance. By simply removing the exterior metal panels, the Phantom’s powerful blowers can be reoriented to the right, left, or top of the unit. This grants the option of installing the unit in any desired ducting configuration.
The Phantom’s fully-ducted configuration has another advantage: low noise levels in the wine cellar. The unit is intended to be installed in an attic or a utility room adjacent to the cellar.
NOTE: Installation by a professional or licensed HVACR contractor is highly recommended.
Phantom Series Features:
‣ Flexible installation options
‣ Quiet operation
‣ Quick-to-access components for ease of maintenance
‣ Corrosion-resistant drip tray
‣ Black powder-coated paint scheme
‣ Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures as high as 110°F